The Center for Leadership & Social Change / Leadership Studies Certificate
Leadership Studies Certificate
The Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies is an 18 credit, interdisciplinary, multidimensional, and experiential program open to all Florida State Undergraduate students. The Certificate program prepares students for leadership in multiple contexts and uses practical experience and service-learning projects to frame leadership learning within the context of social change. Upon completion, the Leadership Certificate appears on students’ academic transcript.
Why the Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies?
- It provides opportunities to learn specific knowledge, skills, and values that can guide you through your collegiate journey and career path.
- It can supplement and enhance any major.
- Classes discuss various leadership theories and leadership in the context of social change.
- It provides opportunities for practical leadership and service-learning experiences.
- Upon completion, the Leadership Certificate will appear on your academic transcript.
If you would like to enroll in the Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies program, please fill out and submit a Plan of Study form and email Leadership-Studies@fsu.edu to schedule a Leadership Certificate advising appointment. Each student who is interested in pursuing the Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies must schedule at least one Leadership Certificate advising
For more information on the certificate program please email Leadership-Studies@fsu.edu.
Are you looking for information on the Garnet and Gold Scholar Society? If so, please click here.