Meet Min Wang
Anticipated Graduation Date: Spring 2022
Major: International and Multicultural Education
Agency: REAP, Stanford University
Social issue: Rural Education
Location of service: Xi'an, China
- What would you tell others who were thinking of applying for the Moellership program?
- It is a great opportunity and experience to learn about leadership, service and how to make a difference with your talents and passion.
- What are you looking forward to the most this summer?
- Going back to the rural community where I grew up as a researcher and an observer.
- What about this summer makes you nervous?
- Nothing really
- How did you first get involved with your service?
- When I worked with the Youth Volunteer Organization during undergraduate years in China
- Career goal(s)/post-graduation plans:
- Working as a researcher on rural education in China
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Recipient
- What is something you can't live without?
- Independence and the ability to learn
- What is something that you wish you could take with you on your trip and why?
- I feel very ready and confident for the trip
- Most inspirational thing in your life so far:
- All the wonderful friends, teachers and mentors that have helped me grow and learn about the world
- Top Values:
- Compassion, autonomy, wisdom
- Last Book Read:
- Child of the Moon