The Center offers a variety of ways to get involved that range from one-time events to multi-year commitments. How much time do you want to devout to new activities?
- Schedule a leadership development of service-learning workshop for your organization.
- Sign up for one of our many weekly EngageTLH trips to serve with local nonprofits.
- Stay overnight at the Rez to learn the basics of leadership theory during LOGIC.
- Mentor students from across the Southest region and learn from Nobel Peace Laureates at the annual PeaceJam Conference.
- Attend Women's Leadership Institute to focus on the unique challenges women face as leaders.
- Find your vision to make the world a better place at the weeklong LeaderShape Institute.
- Spend a week serving with community organizations on a Florida State Alternative Breaks trip.
- Get an introduction to campus and the community while learning about social justice at Service Leadership Seminar.
- Connect local nonprofits with campus resources during a year as a Community Ambassador.
- Commit to four years of personal growth through the Service Scholars program.
Overwhelmed by all the options the center has to offer? Stay up-to-date with the latest opportunities by signing up for our weekly newsletter or meet with an advisor who can help find opportunities that match your interests.