The Center for Leadership & Service transforms lives through leadership education, community engagement, and self-exploration, helping students develop skills and knowledge to become more effective leaders and engage responsibly with communities. We do this through three main areas of programming: Leadership, Service, and Civic Engagement.
The center offers a variety of ways to get involved that range from one-time events to multi-year commitments. How much time do you want to devote to new activities?
- Schedule a leadership development of service-learning workshop for your organization.
- Sign up for one of our many weekly EngageTLH trips to serve with local nonprofits.
- Find your vision to make the world a better place at the weeklong LeaderShape Institute.
- Spend a week serving with community organizations on a Florida State Alternative Breaks trip.
- Get an introduction to campus and the community while learning about community issues through Service Leadership Seminar.
Overwhelmed by all the options the center has to offer? Stay up-to-date with the latest opportunities by signing up for our weekly newsletter or meet with an advisor who can help find opportunities that match your interests.