The Center for Leadership & Social Change offers a variety of ways to get involved that range from one-time events to multi-year commitments. How much time do you want to devout to new activities?
- Participate in Social Justice Ally Training to learn about systematic power, privilege, and oppression.
- Stay overnight at the Rez to learn the basics of leadership theory during LOGIC.
- Engage with students on topics relating to identity at the Multicultural Leadership Summit.
- Attend Women's Leadership Institute to focus on the unique challenges women face as leaders.
- Connect local nonprofits with campus resources during a year as a Community Ambassador.
- Start off on the right foot by building meaningful relationships through the Social Justice Living-Learning Community.
- Learn about leadership as a process while earning a Leadership Studies Certificate.
- Commit to four years of personal growth through the Service Scholars program.
Overwhelmed by all the options the center has to offer? Stay up-to-date with the latest opportunities by signing up for our weekly newsletter or meet with an advisor who can help find opportunities that match your interests.