Assistant Director Erin Sylvester Philpot guides you through the submission process and answers frequently asked questions from students.
Virtual Drop-in Info Sessions
Have questions about your ServScript entries? Seeking assistance submitting your ServScript for the first time? Join our ServScript team for virtual drop-in hours as we approach the Spring 2022 ServScript deadline on April 29 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Monday, March 7, 6-8 p.m.
Tuesday, March 29, 7-9 p.m.
Thursday, April 8, 4-6 p.m.
A supervisor is a third-party individual who witnessed you performing the service activity. This individual must be able to verify the number of hours you completed with the agency. Serving as your own supervisor is not permitted in the ServScript Program.
Supervisors must be able to do the following:
- Verify the number of service hours recorded.
- Witness the volunteer complete service activities.
- Reachable up to one month after the deadline in order to verify service.
- NOT the person receiving the services you provided (tutoring, mentoring, etc.).
- Third-party individual.
- Supervisors doesn’t need to be a superior. Your peer can serve as your “ service supervisor” if a volunteer or employee of the agency is not able to be identified.