Please note: Your service hours submitted are the actual time served and MUST be entered in the same semester that you complete them.
Please use the steps below to do so.
- Read the instructions, criteria, and FAQs to know what qualifies for the ServScript Program.
- Download a ServScript form from this website or stop by the Center for Leadership & Social Change to pick one up.
- Keep track of your completed service hours throughout the semester using the ServScript form. All information on the ServScript form is also required online. In the event of an audit, a completed ServScript form will be requested. Incomplete entries are not accepted.
- Transfer written entries from the form to the online ServScript system under Student Services at my.fsu.edu.
- Make sure that your service agency (the location, non-profit, or beneficiary of your service) is listed in the ServScript database prior to logging hours. Requests to add agencies take around two weeks for processing. The final day to request that an agency be added is one week prior to the semester ServScript deadline.
- Look up the code for your agency or registered student organization:
- Submit completed service hours for review by the last day of the semester.
- Ensure service hours performed qualify for the ServScript Program in order to be included on the academic transcript. All hours submitted are subject to audit and review by the ServScript Committee. If you are unsure if your service qualifies, please refer to our FAQs page or contact email@example.com.
- Include the time in and time out along with the date of you service if you are completing service hours for an internship or service-learning course, in order to have the best record of your time.